Member Benefits 2013-2014
WSN prides itself on being the most affordable networking organization in the area.
An Individual Membership is only $95 per year and includes:
- Networking opportunities with more than 100 women
- Free business listing in the WSN online directory
- WSN's e-newsletter
- Free display table to promote your products and/or services during the year
- Space on our resource table to display your marketing materials at each meeting
- Discounted reservation fee at monthly dinner meetings
- Advertising opportunities
- Opportunities to sponsor monthly "Pure Networking" events
- Member-to-member discounts
- Access to the WSN social media outlets
- Monthly raffle donations that promote your product or services
Corporate Membership fees are $95 for the primary member and $60 for each additional member.
The meeting notice and newsletter is sent to the primary corporate member only. The number of members paid for in the Corporate Membership is the number of seats available for discounted reservations at monthly meetings.
Meetings are held on the first Wednesday of each month (except in July and August). Members are encouraged to exchange ideas, referrals and resources, and make connections that lead to valuable business relationships.
Meeting notices, which are sent in advance via email, list the evening's program, topic, meal choices, location and reservation due date. Attendance is by prepaid reservation only. Registration and networking begin at 6:00 PM; dinner is served at 6:45 PM. Networking and the raffle continue until the program starts at 8:00 PM.
The cost is $25.00 for members and $40.00 for non-members, unless otherwise noted. Non-members are welcome and will receive meeting notices for the following three months.
If the decision is made to cancel a WSN meeting due to extremely bad weather, the board will send an email to those registered for the meeting. If the restaurant remains open during the storm, we are locked into the reservation and cannot provide refunds.
Some WSN members represent more than one business entity within the organization and are interested in advertising each on our website and in The Connection. Members can create a second account on the WSN website and then pay for a "second listing" membership for each additional business entity.